Answered By: Greg Morrison Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016 Views: 33009
Answered By: Greg Morrison
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016 Views: 33009
Ricoh instructions for scanning to USB drives:
- Insert USB. USB port is on the side of touch screen control panel (see image)
- Select scanner function (control panel, lower left)
- Select "Store File" (top middle of touch screen)
- Select "Store to memory device" and OK
- Place document on glass or in top feed tray
- Begin scanning with the Start button (control panel, lower right)
- Once you scan all the pages from a document (e.g. book chapter), press the "#" key to save it as a single file to the USB (NOTE: scans from feed tray auto-save to USB, and don't require pressing #)
- The copier will inform you when it's safe to remove the USB
- The Store File option does not show up on one of our MP 2554 .. it DOES have a USB port on the side of the panel as shown above. can USB port be disabled? .. I have not been able to find anything in the configuration WIF for disabling the USB port .
- Sorry! Can't help with that. This is just a FAQ for library users at our institution.