Answered By: Greg Morrison Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016 Views: 513
Answered By: Greg Morrison
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2016 Views: 513
Yes. You can use Web Print to print from most personal devices.
- Log in to PaperCut with your Wheaton username and password
- Select "Web Print" (left column)
- Click on "Submit a Job"
- Choose a printer from the list
- ThunderCloud options print to almost all printers in the library, as well as elsewhere around campus. You can print black & white (1- or 2-sided) or color (1- or 2-sided), depending on the printer option you select.
- At bottom of this page click on "2. Print Options and Account Selections"
- Upload the document that you want to print and indicate the number of copies (Note the accepted formats on this page before you "Choose File")
- Upload and Complete
Complete instructions can be found on the AIT Network Printing web page.